Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The moment that changed it all...

......Today is the date once again, 29th March it is for those who knew which is only the both of us that once remember it so well. Time has changed and yet it is only me sitting in the room awaiting for the clock to tick 12.01am but managed to get on it at 2.50am to state this out. It is only me now who knows and remember it well, better than none, I will be the one to secure this memory where we once share. I will be the one holding the key to the hidden chest where no one sees other then me and only be shown to you.
      It is the date once again where it comes back to me of how it all begins. Without you, I might not be who I am today, the things you taught me where I was once too stubborn enough to heed which I am now in a certain way. You made me thought a lot of how things works and how much I appreciate what was once gone and will always be gone. Through the test of time I endure, I am still standing here showing my gratitude to whom only you know. Unforgettable moments I still own in my mind, imminent happiness was where I once stood, where I truly smile at the grace you shine upon me. You lead me to the a land where non of a nobleman could ever step, but I deep my foot into the soil like any nobleman would. But I will never be a noble in your eyes, not a virtue in your mind, not a soul in your heart.
      No worries there, whatever ought to happen, when all man crumble and get down on their knees to face their judgment, I shall be the last one standing to hold you on until the very end. Just say my name, I will gladly be there at your service no matter what resentment you betrothed upon me. I may not be perfect, I may not be the one, but heed this, you shall thy will always care. That is all what I can afford to do at least for once in hope of getting a glimpse of your smile once again...


It has already been four years since that fateful day, after all that's been through, to me, theres nothing more than words can say. We know we never wanted it anymore... Here are all my blessings I wish for your eternal bliss...\m/...




29th March 2011, 3.13am...

No comments:

Post a Comment